Position: Quality Control Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000
This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate with good QC experience. The purpose of the Quality Control Coordinator role is to put together the QC documents, managing the QC process on all Order Window projects in line with global requirements. as well as liaising with the client and internal teams to develop new product lines.
My client is a prestigious, international marketing procurement specialist. Through their broad portfolio of marketing services, they provide the essential marketing support that clears the way for their clients to focus on what they do best: their real business.
· Work directly with the suppliers to develop the QC documentation, product test requirements and technical specs in line with the brand and clients global standards.
· Communicate to account teams and supplier the QC findings / and needs to be fulfilled for all jobs, and ensure these are adhered to customer guidelines.
• Constant product development of products that will be approved according to the quality requirements,
• Work directly with the SBU in line with the Global Category Manager to build their product offering on the Order Windows.
• Taking basic briefs through concept and design (including image manipulation).
• Upkeep of all online product data across the Global business including QC and compliance documentation.
• Administer and promote the Brands regular Order Windows to amortise Global volumes and drive down aggregated prices.
• Maintain reports on open Order windows and follow through on the orders after the window closes.
• Source and develop new products with our compliant supply base.
• Negotiation of prices with supplier to achieve targets of CR for our clients.
• Support the regional Hubs in obtaining relevant price and product information for Catalogue items.
• Support the Global Category Manager in analysing the data and cost savings achieved through the aggregated orders and report to the commercial team and the client Procurement lead.
• Work as a part of the Global Catalogue team to understand customer and consumer purchasing, and searching behaviors and adjust our data accordingly to maximise global spend
Skills, Capabilities And Attributes
Some experience with Product QC and test requirements on food contact products essential.Product sourcing and global supply chain experience desirable, ideally working with promotional products.Experience in plastic, metallic, ceramic, glass for food contact Promo productsExperience working within a small team.
In return for your skills and contribution as a Quality Control Coordinator, this award-winning business will offer you a salary between £20,000 and £23,000. They will also give you flexibility of how and where work. This is a company that encourages self-development, they will put all the steps in place for you to progress your career so if you’re looking for a chance to build on your current skills, this is the place for you. Apply now!