A new opportunity has risen at an Award-Winning Digital Marketing company in Chester, we are on the look out for a new Account Manager to join our exceptionally talented team. Do you have passion, drive and ambition? Then look no further, this could be the role for you!
Our whole ethos revolves around creating outstanding work for clients, delivering results and exceeding expectations. A huge part of this comes down to our first-class client communications and approachable manner. If you are looking for the next step in your career, and this sounds like the right opportunity for you then press the apply button
Who we are looking for…
We are looking for someone with ambition and a drive to take ownership of the role. There is huge potential with this position for someone to take their career path to the next level.
As Account Manager you will be liaising with clients on a daily basis, over the phone, by email and attending regular meetings. With deadlines to meet and client expectations to manage, you will need to be highly organised and calm under pressure.
We work with a variety of clients in all industries, on projects and on retained work, so the ideal candidate must be comfortable with juggling various projects at any given time.
You must be approachable and friendly to work alongside our brilliant team of developers, designers, content writers and social media managers.
This role is suited to someone who is pro-active and has an ability to spot opportunities both for clients, and the agency.
- Excellent organisational skills
- 2 years minimum experience in client relationship management
- Confident and friendly approach to communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- A good understanding of digital marketing
- Manage day-to-day work flow through the studio
- Scheduling work within the studio to ensure deadlines are met
- Keeping clients up to date daily with progress on projects, and retained work
- Completion of projects to a dedicated deadline, and within budget
- Develop fresh and innovative ideas for client activity plans
Nice to have
- Knowledge of creative and digital processes, and social platforms.
- Knowledge of Basecamp and Xero
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a Market Leading Marketing Agency who are a privately owned expanding marketing business in Chester. Since there incorporation they have quickly established themselves as a premier option for all of their clients marketing needs and now have a client base that reaches across the whole of the UK. They provide a friendly and hard-working team who consistently deliver high standard results for their clients. They also provide a purpose-built modern office space which is 5 minutes from Chester town centre. This makes ideal location whether you drive or use public transport.